!Hola familia!
Mil disculpas por demorarme tanto en compartir las fotos. Ojala disfruten las fotos de nuestros viajesitos, y mas que todo que se sientan como que estuvieron ahi con nosotros.
Este primer grup de fotos es de el fin de semana (en Abril) que pasamos en San Diego para celebrar el cumpleanos de mi Tia Estela.
!Un beso y un abrazo para todos!
Jackie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
English too por favor! hehe I can kind of figure out what it says. I think you said that these are some of the best pictures from your San Diego trip and I think you are also saying something about your room. At the end I'm guessing it says "A kiss and a hug for you all". Cute pictures. I'm glad you figured out how to post them as a slideshow. I can't believe how big Jaden is getting. He looks alot like your brother now. Abulita is so stinken cute! I don't think your mom is very impressed with the mariachis though. Cute post Jackie Poo!
Post a Comment